“Perfect!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Cottages at Madeira Beach

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Madeira Beach
The Cottages at Madeira Beach
You added The Cottages at Madeira Beach to your Saves list
13302 1st Street East, Madeira Beach, FL 33708   |
North Canton, Ohio
“Perfect!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2015

My daughter and I stayed here this past week. It was perfect for us, close to the beach, close to Johns Pass. The trolley is the way to go if you don't want the expense of a rental car. The cottages were clean, the pool was warm, the neighbors were very friendly and helpful. I will definitely stay here again. I can't say enough about The Cottages at Madeira Beach. I absolutely love this place!

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2015

My husband and I stayed for a week at Cottages at Madeira Beach and totally enjoyed ourselves. The cottage was very clean and cute and had everything we needed. The grill was clean and the pool was heated. And very convenient to St. John's Pass and the beach is just steps away. We had a great time!

Room Tip: The cottages in the back seem quieter. That's what we rented.
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2014

We had a wonderful extended weekend. This place was perfect our our family. Very close to shopping and the beach. I accidentally came across it on Google maps while searching for a place for an extended weekend for the family. The cottages are extremely clean it was equipped with everything you could possibly need. Janet was a pleasure to work with. We will definitely be back next year.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Sugar Grove, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

Cottage #3 was well-maintained, clean, and comfortable. It was stocked with all of the essentials plus Janet made sure anything extra (like a wagon) was on hand and ready to go. While we were there, there weren't any other visitors so place was extremely quiet and private. I imagine during a busier season, If you like cozy and getting to know your very close neighbors, this is certainly the place for you! Crossing Gulf Boulevard can be a little rough with kids so be warned. I appreciated going back to our cottage each day/night away from the hustle and bustle. John's Pass and many other things are literally a 5 minute walk away.

My only caution is that, at least for our cottage, height and weight should be a serious factor for potential visitors. The bedroom ceiling can't be more than 6'5" (which causes the deck door to jam into the ceiling when attempting to open) and the bathroom shower + toilet area are extremely tight. If you are a larger person, be it height or weight, odds are you will NOT be comfortable and/or get stuck. (My husband is 6'2", 220 lbs. and had a very difficult time.)

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Hamlet, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

We had a wonderful vacation at the cottages! My mom, myself and daughter and her friend spent a week in cottage #3 along with our 2 dogs. It was a wonderful week! The cottages are immaculate and nicely decorated. Traveling 600 miles, we wanted someplace where we didn't have to pack bedding and a lot of extras, the cottages provide EVERYTHING you could possibly need, just bring clothing and personal items. The grounds were very well kept, BBQ area, pool, beach accessories, laundry, all there and easily accessible. The teenagers walked everywhere and found plenty to do at John's Pass ( a 5 min walk)... the beach is a minute walk with beautiful sunsets, shopping is minutes away and the BEST seafood is across the street ( Mad Fish) or SeaHags (a 5 minute car ride) Janet was wonderful and always a phone call away and we plan on making this a regular spot for our vacations! The pups loved it, great walks ( sidewalks ) we were NOT ready to leave when our week was up. Highly recommend for any vacation

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Lakeland, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Just got back from a long weekend at "The Cottages at Madeira Beach". We stayed in #7, the 2 bedroom cottage. I always book my vacations via VRBO or Homeaway and stumbled upon these by accident when another property I was interested was not available. Janet, the owner, suggested her cottage as it was near the beach, pet friendly and had a private pool. First impression- cute and quaint- well kept property on the outside..the inside was immaculate...Although a dog owner myself I am always a little worried that a pet friendly property will smell like a dog or not be quite as nice....well that could not be further from the truth here....the cottage was spotless and nicely decorated..the furniture clean...and the property/cottage well stocked with the necessities...there were two couples and two dogs in my party and we had enough room so as not to feel cramped...the king sized bed in the master was super comfortable and the air bed in the other bedroom, although something I'd never experienced, was a pleasant surprise. We never ran out of hot water when we all four had back to back to showers after a day at the beach. The pool area was very private and clean too. With lots of lighting for a night swim. I'd liken it to a swim spa as there were seats around the edge inside the pool to sit and relax while catching some rays. The walk to the beach was less than five minutes and the beach itself is beautiful. Also close and safe enough to go for a night walk on the beach too. All in all I could write for days about how much we all enjoyed our stay. We felt right at home and will definitely be back. Definitely a nice surprise.....

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
New Port Richey, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

This was a "stay-cation"get away. Fit our needs for being walking distance to beaches, and John's Pass. Trolley stop close enough to hop on and off all day anywhere from clearwater beach to St.Pete / Pass-a-grill beach. Plenty of water sports and restaurants to choose from near by.
The cottage was extremely clean and comfortable. Any concerns or questions were handled promptly by the owners.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to The Cottages at Madeira Beach? Share your experiences!