Stayed in room 410 for a week in April with wife and 3 kids 7 and under. Condo was clean and was appropriately outfitted.
Beds were like rocks. The pullout mattress had no sheets and we had to call three times throughout the course of our 2nd day to finally get some. I finally had to put the mattress on the floor and sleep on it like that because it was so uncomfortable on the frame. No clean towels although washer and dryer in the unit. The furnishings were dated. Nothing terrible but overall we were disappointed w/ the area and the condo.
We had stayed in Sand Key our previous times to the area and were disappointed w/ how commercial and busy Madeira Beach was in comparison.
The pool is small but very warm and was fine for the kids, although it is right on the road and there was major construction right next to it as well so the atmosphere was less than relaxing.
The beach was across the busy road but was very nice.
The balcony overlooked a lagoon w/ boats anchored and was nice although very small.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern resort directly across the street from the Gulf of Mexico and 2 blocks north of John's Pass Village & Boardwalk. All 1 and 2 bedroom units have complete kitchens, washers & dryers in the unit and picturesque views of the intra-coastal waterway, Marina or the Gulf of Mexico. Free WiFi is available throughout the resort. The 6th floor "Sunset Room" is equipped with a weight machine and elliptical. A heated swimming pool and Jacuzzi are adjacent to the full service marina and restaurant. Oceans West Day Spa located within the resort provides hair, nail & skin care as well as massage. A 2,000 square foot function space is available for rent for private parties, family reunions, wedding receptions and corporate meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Madeira Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Madeira Bay Hotel Madeira Beach
- Madeira Bay Beach
- Madeira Bay Resort Madeira Beach, Florida