We stayed in room 411 which was very nice. The staff consisting of Alex, Cheryl, Kristal and Mike were very accommodating to our family. The view of the marina from our room was beautiful. The walk to the beach was a short distance. There were a lot of wonderful restaurants within a short distance. Love it in Florida!!!!! We will stay here again!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern resort directly across the street from the Gulf of Mexico and 2 blocks north of John's Pass Village & Boardwalk. All 1 and 2 bedroom units have complete kitchens, washers & dryers in the unit and picturesque views of the intra-coastal waterway, Marina or the Gulf of Mexico. Free WiFi is available throughout the resort. The 6th floor "Sunset Room" is equipped with a weight machine and elliptical. A heated swimming pool and Jacuzzi are adjacent to the full service marina and restaurant. Oceans West Day Spa located within the resort provides hair, nail & skin care as well as massage. A 2,000 square foot function space is available for rent for private parties, family reunions, wedding receptions and corporate meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, BookIt.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Madeira Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Madeira Bay Hotel Madeira Beach
- Madeira Bay Beach
- Madeira Bay Resort Madeira Beach, Florida