My wife & I spent the month of February with my sister & brother-in-law @ Madeira Bay Resort.
It was a very pleasant experience. Our unit was clean and well appointed and the condo was also clean & quiet with a helpful staff.
We all enjoyed the
gulf's wide and clean beach.
My wife & sister enjoyed the condo's very nice pool.
My brother-in-law & I enjoyed The Pinellas Bike Trail which extends for 37 miles from Tarpon Springs to Demen's Landing in downtown St Petersburg. There are bus/trolley stops within a block of the condo. The buses/trolleys have bike carriers that will accommodate two bikes. This gives one the ability to ride the Pinellas Trail, in stages, with the wind at your back.
Johns Pass is two blocks from the condo and has many shops and restaurants.
Dunedin is a neat nearby town that has a local brewery that offers tours. Flanagan’s Hunt Irish Pub has fresh Guinness on tap and a good Sheppard’s Pie.
One of our favorite places is The Amish Homemade Ice Cream Store and the Chocolate Almond is a personal favorite. For American Legion Members Madeira Beach's Post 273 is in their words, "the largest American Legion Post in the world" which has a patio and tike bar on the inter-costal waterway.
Bottom line: very nice condo located in a very nice area with plenty of dining, sightseeing and entertainment nearby.
- Also Known As:
- Madeira Bay Hotel Madeira Beach
- Madeira Bay Hotel
- Madeira Bay Beach
- Madeira Bay Resort Madeira Beach, Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern resort directly across the street from the Gulf of Mexico and 2 blocks north of John's Pass Village & Boardwalk. All 1 and 2 bedroom units have complete kitchens, washers & dryers in the unit and picturesque views of the intra-coastal waterway, Marina or the Gulf of Mexico. Free WiFi is available throughout the resort. The 6th floor "Sunset Room" is equipped with a weight machine and elliptical. A heated swimming pool and Jacuzzi are adjacent to the full service marina and restaurant. Oceans West Day Spa located within the resort provides hair, nail & skin care as well as massage. A 2,000 square foot function space is available for rent for private parties, family reunions, wedding receptions and corporate meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Madeira Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.