We stayed on the 6th floor over Christmas 2012. The 2 bedrooms and pull out couch and 2 bath was very comfortable for our family of 6. The full kitchen and washer/dryer made it very family friendly. We spent a great deal of time sitting on the patio chairs on the balcony watching dolphins! It has beautiful views of the ocean on one side and is on the bay on the other side! Parking on the first floor was very convient and there was always ample parking. It was also nice to be able to walk to Johns Pass. The appliances were new and the entire place was very clean.
- Also Known As:
- Madeira Bay Hotel Madeira Beach
- Madeira Bay Hotel
- Madeira Bay Beach
- Madeira Bay Resort Madeira Beach, Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern resort directly across the street from the Gulf of Mexico and 2 blocks north of John's Pass Village & Boardwalk. All 1 and 2 bedroom units have complete kitchens, washers & dryers in the unit and picturesque views of the intra-coastal waterway, Marina or the Gulf of Mexico. Free WiFi is available throughout the resort. The 6th floor "Sunset Room" is equipped with a weight machine and elliptical. A heated swimming pool and Jacuzzi are adjacent to the full service marina and restaurant. Oceans West Day Spa located within the resort provides hair, nail & skin care as well as massage. A 2,000 square foot function space is available for rent for private parties, family reunions, wedding receptions and corporate meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Madeira Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.