A nice clean friendly MOTEL directly across the street from Madera Beach public access walkway. Whenever you can find a room that is over 330 sq feet (they refer to it as a studio) for under $100 per day on the weekend, including all taxes etc, that is a deal! They are not on the beach, but a street width away. The complex is small but they pack a lot into it. Pool, patios, tiki huts, grills, parking, and they supply beach chairs, umbrellas, etc, for you to use. The staff are great and went out of their way to welcome us in every way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clean Rooms! Pet Friendly! Full Kitchens! Across the street from the beach, Better Rates! New Flat Screen TV's in all rooms! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Isles Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Isles Hotel Madeira Beach
- Holiday Isles Madeira Beach
- Holiday Isles Resort Madeira Beach, Florida