We stay for a long weekend with another couple in the 2 bedroom unit. The property managers were very nice and helpful they are what made it so much more. The unit was clean if dated. The beach is just across the road. The rates were very reasonable. We liked the late check out you can get sometimes midweek. There was plenty of parking in the back. The pool was kept up well. They are pet friendly but there was only one dog there when we stayed and the room didn't smell like pets. The turtles were cool to watch. We will stay there again next time we're in St Pete.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clean Rooms! Pet Friendly! Full Kitchens! Across the street from the beach, Better Rates! New Flat Screen TV's in all rooms! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Isles Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Isles Hotel Madeira Beach
- Holiday Isles Madeira Beach
- Holiday Isles Resort Madeira Beach, Florida