“Maderia Norte Condo 312” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Madeira Norte Condos

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Madeira Beach
Madeira Norte Condos
Save Saved
You added Madeira Norte Condos to your Saves list
13000 Gulf Boulevard, Madeira Beach, FL 33708   |
Windsor, Canada
“Maderia Norte Condo 312”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2012

This week away was a gift from my husband as we both needed R& R. We paid all the money upfront through paypal to the owner David , he also charged us the 40$ fee for paypal , that should have been my first clue , the rental fee was not cheap by any means but he assured us the beds were comfortable , high quality ( I have back problems) ... It sounded very nice . The condo is in need of a major upgrade . The dresser drawers smell musty , the rug is disgusting , there were potato chips scattered on the living room rug and they were not ours , The furnace vents are falling out of the ceiling , the fan was on high an I didn't know how to turn it to auto , I put clean sheets on the sofa and chair as we began to be very itchy with tiny bites. I did not use the tub , it looked dirty and needed refinishing . There was some sort of powder or sand all over the kitchen counters. No cushions on the balcony furniture , old sheets and old blankets .
We went to win Dixie and bought all kinds of supplies , laundry soap , the beds in the second bedroom were hard as boards , the portable fan didn't work . On Thursday morning someone knocked on the door and the let them selves in , I was so startled as my husband was golfing , a woman and 2 men were in the hall of the condo saying they needed to inspect the balcony , That was the last straw , I told my husband we were leaving early to go back to Tampa.. The only saving grace there is the beach and the view from the balcony... if anyone wants pictures or has questions just email me .

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
hopatcong, nj
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2011

My wife and I, my daughter and friend, and my in-laws stayed in Unit 507 the week of 8/20/2011. The unit is a home away from home with all the amenities you could ask for as well as a balcony off the living room and master bedroom! It has a great view of the gulf and is kept in beautiful condition! It is just steps to the beach and Johns Pass, just across the street, has numerous restaurants, bars, shops as well as jetskiing and sightseeing tours. My wife and I enjoyed it so much we returned 9/24/2011. ( without kids and inlaws) It is truly a great place to go relax with or without the family! The owner Ron is great to work with and will help to make your stay a great one! I would not hesitate to recommend Ron's condo to family or friends!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2011

We have been staying at the Madeira Norte for 13 years now. It is a wonderful, older, yet well kept place. The pool has always been sparkling clean and the people that stay there always seem to be families who have well behaved children. We probably will never stay any where else. The location across from John's Pass is wonderful for dining, shopping, etc. We highly recommend this building. :-)

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
hattiedoll
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2011

We loved the condo and the owners we rented from were very nice, but the pool was cloudy and always full of unattended kids. Pool had a sign posted that said maximum of 8 people in the pool at a time. Great location. Straight across the road from John's Pass, so there is great places to eat within walking distance. We weren't impressed overall.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2010

The view from the balconey was fabulous. You could access it from the living room and master bedroom. The pool and beach were also just fabulous. Inside, the unit was satisfactory in every way, except the filthy dirty rug. Our feet were black from one step on it. I hope the beautiful floor tile is extended throughout before our next visit. Otherwise, the unit was very clean and freshly painted: the bathrooms were renovated, there were newer appliances, the kitchen is well supplied, the furniture is comfortable and plentiful on the spacious balconey, and the bedspreads and shower curtains were new.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family
indiana
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2009

We totally agree about everyone being unfriendly! The condo was beautiful ,as was the beach, but we were hassled about everything!

• Stayed April 2008, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
cleveland uk
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2008

We booked with the owners direct in the UK. (www.floridabeach.co.uk) No problems with them and communication excellent. Accommodation superb both in quality and location - right on the beach, so easy to find, right next to Johns Pass. lovely beach too!! Will, a resident and also the maintenance man is extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the area. Attractions, good food and shopping galore right on your doorstep. would definitely return.
ian 'n' jill.

• Liked — location
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled with family

Been to Madeira Norte Condos? Share your experiences!