“Wonderful!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Madeira Norte Condos

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Madeira Beach
Madeira Norte Condos
Save Saved
You added Madeira Norte Condos to your Saves list
13000 Gulf Boulevard, Madeira Beach, FL 33708   |
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2011

We have been staying at the Madeira Norte for 13 years now. It is a wonderful, older, yet well kept place. The pool has always been sparkling clean and the people that stay there always seem to be families who have well behaved children. We probably will never stay any where else. The location across from John's Pass is wonderful for dining, shopping, etc. We highly recommend this building. :-)

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
hattiedoll
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2011

We loved the condo and the owners we rented from were very nice, but the pool was cloudy and always full of unattended kids. Pool had a sign posted that said maximum of 8 people in the pool at a time. Great location. Straight across the road from John's Pass, so there is great places to eat within walking distance. We weren't impressed overall.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2010

The view from the balconey was fabulous. You could access it from the living room and master bedroom. The pool and beach were also just fabulous. Inside, the unit was satisfactory in every way, except the filthy dirty rug. Our feet were black from one step on it. I hope the beautiful floor tile is extended throughout before our next visit. Otherwise, the unit was very clean and freshly painted: the bathrooms were renovated, there were newer appliances, the kitchen is well supplied, the furniture is comfortable and plentiful on the spacious balconey, and the bedspreads and shower curtains were new.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family
indiana
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2009

We totally agree about everyone being unfriendly! The condo was beautiful ,as was the beach, but we were hassled about everything!

• Stayed April 2008, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
cleveland uk
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2008

We booked with the owners direct in the UK. (www.floridabeach.co.uk) No problems with them and communication excellent. Accommodation superb both in quality and location - right on the beach, so easy to find, right next to Johns Pass. lovely beach too!! Will, a resident and also the maintenance man is extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the area. Attractions, good food and shopping galore right on your doorstep. would definitely return.
ian 'n' jill.

• Liked — location
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled with family
Jackson, MO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2008

We just got back from a week at Madeira Norte and had the best week. The condo was exactly as described and as the pictures in the owner's listing showed. The whole complex was kept up very nicely; the pool was clean, the locked gate to and from the beach kept it a little more private. The beach was beautiful. We sat on the balcony early in the morning and late in the evening and watched the dolphins playing in the gulf. John's Pass Village is directly across the street, making it easy to go there anytime we wanted. Will, the maintenance man, was great! I had read reviews that stated he was a little gruff, but we all found him to be so helpful and nice. He is a great representative for the owners at Madeira Norte. (Even though the first day, I unknowingly broke one of the condo association rules for a little while--when I read through all the posted rules, I saw my mistake and immediately took the towel down from the balcony railing!!), he was so nice when he mentioned it to us--just doing his job and ensuring that the rules are followed to keep things nice for everyone! My husband and I and our two teenagers cannot wait to return; we are trying to pin things down to go back in October and stay in this same unit.

• Liked — location, cleanliness, beach
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
British Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2008

I would like to thank trip advisor for this wonderful website on finding reviews from other guests that have stayed at this condo.

Before making travel plans with my family and parents for a march break getaway, I came across the review of SUITE 102, by a retired firefighter from Canada, J. Smith. To you sir, thank-you, thank-you for your review. We found it to be beautiful, relaxed, and very convenient for our family getaway as you mentioned.

First off, my husband and dad love to gamble and the race track and casino boat is close by and won $1200. John's Pass is located right across the road and the live blues/jazz night was amazing, not to mention the kareoke bar too.

After reading Mr. Smith's review, I cannot say how well kept the suite is, clean and confortable. Everything was there from utencils to plates. We rented directly from the owners, whom might I say treated us with every kindness and very informative with regards to our booking. He directed me to his website http://freewebs.com/afloridacondoforrent it was very useful in making our decision alot easier. The owner was not pushy and catered to our FAQ's. Calling from British Columbia, was no problem reaching the property owner, even with the time diffrence, I think I awoke him one night, but he returned my call very shortly.

Mr. Smith, you are soooo right in saying that the owners take pride in the condo, it was recently renovated and very well kept. The adults really took advantage of the beer/wine cooler in the kitchen and the kids enjoyed playing with PS2 in the bedroom.

Resteraunts and shopping is close walking and short driving distance away. I recommend Shell's for seafood.

The pool area is very convenient located at the rear, and needing keys for entrace and exit to the grounds also gave us a sense of security to leave the younger one's playing in the pool. The condo owner's and other vacationists were very friendly and very helpful.

I will and always recommend any one looking to book at Madeira Norte or thinking of visiting Madeira Beach, St. Pete's to not let Suite 102 pass you by. It will make your stay alot more better knowing before you leave that you are staying in a confortable place.

Mandy Stache

PS- Mr. Smith was right in saying in his review, that other's paid more, we heard the same too by the pool on what other's paid, and we SAVED $$$.

• Liked — Very clean, confortable, and modern
  • Disliked — I'll let you know if I come across any.
  • Stayed March 2008, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Madeira Norte Condos? Share your experiences!