“Tradewinds Casino Cruise in John's Pass” 1 of 5 stars

(727) 394-1000
Website
Improve this listing
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Tradewinds Casino Cruise in John's Pass”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

This company is a joke!
I would not recommend this ship to anyone. My husband and I went on this cruise this past week. We attempedt to go on Tuesday but were told they cancelled due to weather, attempted to go on Wednesday only to board eat (horrible food) and be told we had to disembark the ship, came back on Thursday to again board, eat (horrible food again) and then told to disembark again due to mechanical problems. Came back on Friday finally get to leave dock to have the boat crash into the dock and part of the boat fall into the ocean. Not sure what is going on with these people but this is the most disorganized company ever! I would be really careful about going on this boat, with all the mechanical problems, and captain not being able to drive the boat, you are risking your life! (We watched the boat leave from John's Pass again on Saturday night only to watch the captain back it into the bridge)
I will be telling everyone I know not to ever go there.
By the way the staff is very rude from the ticket staff all the way to the managers. Customer service skills they do not have.

Visited March 2013

Tampa, Florida
9 attraction reviews
“Tradewinds Cruise Lines Is Great Value”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

The pass and boardwalk are average FL tourtst with several kinds of boat trips. Casino boat is my fave. Don't pay attention person who got towed. Area is very congested, most convenient spots are reserved for business but there is a parking ramp only a few steps farther away. I cruised today --everyone very helpful. Better gambling experience than you get at big time Casinos where live dealer tables are high priced, Slots seem more generous than average. Food good for the price. Day cruise very pleasant. Not sure I'd enjoy night as much. Good value at full price GREAT if Groupon available.

Visited November 2012