Dos Hombres - John's Pass Fishing Charters - Private Tours
727-580-6531
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: John’s Pass Fishing Charters are the best private deep-sea fishing charters on Florida’s Gulf Coast – fishing within minutes of St. Pete, Clearwater and Tampa. We run deep to fish for grouper, snapper, amberjack, cobia, kingfish and tuna, or book an evening shallows shark trip. We take up to six passengers out into the blue waters and catch big fish. We are not like other charter boats: we take our fishing charters very seriously and want you to catch as many keepers as we can find. Our first priority though is that you have fun – and we’ll do everything we can to make sure you and your party have a great time fishing with us.All equipment, ice, bait, and licenses are provided. Keep your catch – we’ll clean it and direct you to a restaurant that will cook if for you.- Up to 6 passengers total (fishing or not)- Hardcore, offshore fishing fun- Shark and snapper trips- All equipment, ice, bait & licenses are provided
Tampa, Florida
3 attraction reviews
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

The weather cleared up for one day of great fishing. Cannot say enough about Captain Anthony and Pat, just read all the reviews. For a half day trip, there was definitely not a shortage of fish. If a spot was slow we would relocate to another. When you hit the "honey hole" you definitely knew it because as soon as the line went down it was coming right back up. My only regreat was doing a half day instead of a full day. You really can't go wrong with these two guys as they will get you an abundance of fish!

Visited January 2014

Clear Lake, Iowa
“TOP SHELF FISHING”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

We had a first rate day with Captain Anthony & Pat. Everyone caught their limit of BIG Amberjacks and then Captain Anthony put us on Groupers until we were tired out ! I can't say enough about the professional & fun day we had with Captain A and first mate Pat. If you want to catch Big Fish this is the Charter to take !

Visited November 2013
Seminole, Florida
“Maxed out on Grouper and AJs ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Capt Anthony and his mate are first class. Every hole he put us on produced nonstop slams and even caught nice Scamp and Mangroves. Red grouper were above keeper size with some lunkers mixed in. Also had a cpl gag keepers. Limits reached on reds.There was no more room in the cooler. Packed full! Great job.

Largo, Florida
16 attraction reviews
“Simply GREAT!(I am a Floridian)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

If you want quantity,there are many "Charters" in this area that provide it. If you want QUALITY,then you have to go out with Capt. Anthony and Pat!! My Son-In-Law,who is the most avid Hunter and Fisherman I have ever known,came down to visit. I had promised that if he ever came down from PA,I would take him Gulf Fishing.(He has fished many times in The Chesapeak Bay.) I had told him that "Down Here",fishing is a little different. Capt. Anthony did not let me down!! He knew exactly where to go for QUALITY FISHING!! Capt. "ANT" and Pat can teach anyone,whether it be a Beginner or Experienced(And all those in between)fisherman on how to PROPERLY fish and have one of the Greatest Times you'll ever have and always remember! I am a lot OLDER than Capt. Anthony is and fished the Gulf way before he was born. I learned so much from him,it looked like I had never been on a boat or fished before!(THAT IS A COMPLIMENT!) Yep;we got into some heavy QUALITY(got our LIMIT) and were "Dog-Tired" from all the reeling in at the end of the day. My Son-In-Law and I laughed, when we got back in, at the other "Charter's Catches" compared to ours! I would go on,but,all you have to do is read the other GREAT COMMENTS about Capt. "ANT" and Pat that have been posted.(We don't LIE!!) BTW: In a few months(when the Taxidermist is finished!!),I will post a picture of "My Trophy Mount"!!!!!!...Hmmmm;never in all the years that I fished the Gulf did I ever get one! And YES,my Son-In-Law said,"I have never had such a great time fishing and have never experienced anything like it:AWESOME!!"

Visited August 2013
“First class operation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Have been w capt.anthony on dos hombres a few times now.iam an avid fisherman and outdoorsman but get excited everytime i know me and some friends are gettin together to go.we always catch fish till were worn out.just got off another trip w anthony and mate pat and again boat load of fish and an awsome time.whether your an avid fisherman or no nothing about offshore anthony will accomadate u and i promise u will catch fish. Thanks guys keith bean

Visited June 2013

Travelers who viewed Dos Hombres - John's Pass Fishing Charters - Private Tours also viewed

Been to Dos Hombres - John's Pass Fishing Charters - Private Tours? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Dos Hombres - John's Pass Fishing Charters - Private Tours, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.