“My little cottage” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Gulf Gardens Resort

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Madeira Beach
Gulf Gardens Resort
Save Saved
You added Gulf Gardens Resort to your Saves list
14141 Gulf Boulevard, Madeira Beach, FL   |
Ranked #7 of 14 Hotels in Madeira Beach
Tinley Park, Illinois, United States
“My little cottage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

I traveled to Madeira beach alone. I found Gulf Gardens unit 5 on Vacation Rentals By Owner. This is a small resort of small cottages. The resort very clean and maintained. The unit was well equipped, clean and comfy. Beautilful pool was xclean and quiet. All I had to do was walk across the street to the beach. Very convenient. Walked and took the trolly/bus to Johns Pass and around. The only thing missing was a balcony with a view of the Gulf. The price was right and and would return without a doubt.

Stayed May 2014, traveled solo

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Fort Dodge, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

Stayed for a week in cottage #9. Compact, clean- but had everything we needed. Gulf Gardens was right across the street from the Gulf. Very easy access to the beach. Landscaping and pool was beautiful.Everything was very well kept. Had a great grill area with outdoor seating. Imre and Maria-the managers at Gulf Gardens were kind and helpful. Loved the area, white sand beaches and near anything you could possibly need. Would love to come back and stay longer. Do not hesitate to stay here.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Eau Claire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

Just got back from a week at the gulf. Have never been here before so I only knew what I was able to find out on the internet and guest reviews. This place is a perfect spot. Right across from beach access. So of course that was a daily visit. Our cottage was clean and had everything we needed. The pool was wonderful and always clean. Great location to get anywhere and off street parking. The managers were so kind and helpful. Greeted us everyday with a smile. Couldnt of asked for more.

Room Tip: We rented in may cause it is considered off season and the rate was much lower.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Owensboro, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I had stayed in Redington last year. We took a trip while there down to Madeira and Johns Pass and liked it so well we decided to stay in Madeira this year. We searched online and found a quaint rental cottage called the Charming Beach Cottage. (#5) It was available for the week we planned to visit so we contacted the owner to book it, sent in our deposit to secure it, then waited for 3 long months until it was time to begin our adventure down to sunny Florida. First let me say that Kelly (Owner) was such a pleasure to work with when making our reservations. The cute, cozy, and comfy little cottage was exactly as she described and more. We arrived and was greeted by the sweetest and most accommodating resort manager. It was more like coming home to family than staying at a vacation rental. Imre and Maria (managers) made our stay here so special and memorable. The cottage was stocked with anything and everything you could need. We didn't have to go out and purchase anything except food of course. The grounds are so amazingly clean and well kept, as well as the cottage. The bed was so comfy and we slept so well every night. There was only one thing that was a wee bit uncomfortable and that being a small bathroom but everything else more than made up for that. We loved it here and know that anyone who chooses to make this rental unit theirs for a week or longer will be very happy with it. I could go on and on but sadly we have to pack up and get ready to go home tomorrow. We will definitely return to this very Charming Beach Cottage! Thank you Kelly & Dan for sharing your little piece of paradise with us. Thank you Imre & Maria for your hospitality and making us feel so welcome. We will not forget you!
---- Billy & Mary Davis

• Stayed May 2013
Walton, Kentucky, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

I stayed at Gulf Gardens after my daughter found their listing on the Internet. I rented a room for a week, and was so impressed with the cottage I stayed in, and the overall ambiance of the area. The landscaping is simply beautiful, the pool was very inviting ... and right across Gulf Boulevard there's the beach. The best of all worlds ... staying in a great establishment with a pool and across the road from the beach. Imre and Maria make you feel very at home, always have a smile on their faces and are a very kind, sweet couple. I will definitely stay at Gulf Gardens again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Winchester, Kentucky, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

My husband and I had a week stay at Gulf Gardens (unit 5), the whole resort was just amazing. Clean, comfortable, great pool and a very short walk across the street from the beach. I swear it has taken me longer to get to the beach when staying at a high rise beachfront property. If you are looking for something unique and reminesent of "old Florida" this is for you! Imre and Maria (caretakers) are amazing, and answer any questions quickly. I look forward to many more vacations at Gulf Gardens Resort. I also think it would be a great group or family trip utilizing multiple units. There is a wonderful poolside covered large eating area with gas grill for end of the day get togethers! Love it! p.s. parking is right at your front door!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

Always clean, managers are wonderful. Couldn't have asked for more! Gazebo area is kept up and grilling options available. Plants and trees well kept, pool area always clean. We loved Imre and Maria. Just a walk across the street to get to the beach and johns pass is a nice place to browse for shopping.

• Stayed July 2012

Been to Gulf Gardens Resort? Share your experiences!