I had a gulf-view studio. The room was a great size, but the bathroom was a little small. I had no problem dealing with it though. The small kitchen was great for the studio room. I loved that the walk from hotel (pool) to the actual beach was short. I would recommend this hotel to anyone, especially if you want to save money and prepare and eat meals in your guest room. The staff was very friendly and helpful!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Magnificent white sand beaches engulf Shoreline Island Resort, located between Clearwater Beach and St. Petersburg Beach. This family owned resort has blended many of the comfortable conveniences with leisure and recreational amenities you expect from a luxury resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Shoreline Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shoreline Island Resort Motel Madeira Beach Hotel Madeira Beach
- Shoreline Island Madeira Beach
- Shoreline Island Hotel Madeira Beach
- Shoreline Island Resort Madeira Beach, Florida