My husband & I were at the Shoreline the end of June 2013. We were celebrating our 25th Anniversary and absolutely loved the time we were there. The balconies looking over the Gulf were perfect. The quietness of the resort and quality of service and room were perfect for us. We did miss the convenience of a restaurant on-site, but there there several places to eat up and down the beach area. The pool and walking the beaches were our forms of fitness. We liked the adult atmosphere. We have snow right now and are planning our next visit. Looking forward to returning to this gem on the Gulf.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Magnificent white sand beaches engulf Shoreline Island Resort, located between Clearwater Beach and St. Petersburg Beach. This family owned resort has blended many of the comfortable conveniences with leisure and recreational amenities you expect from a luxury resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, BookIt.com and Venere so you can book your Shoreline Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shoreline Island Resort Motel Madeira Beach Hotel Madeira Beach
- Shoreline Island Madeira Beach
- Shoreline Island Hotel Madeira Beach
- Shoreline Island Resort Madeira Beach, Florida