Madeira beach, our favorite beach for many years, has been taken over by condominiums. The Shoreline survived by meeting the needs of their guests.
People come here for the natural beauty, and appreciate a nice tidy room at a reasonable rate
so they can stay as long as possible and come back often.
The rooms have all been updated in the past year with flat-screen TV's, new beds and pillows, and new rocker recliners.
The staff continues to be genuinely friendly and helpful.
The continental breakfast has improved from last year, with packaged pastries replaced by granola bars, and the addition of fresh apples and oranges, although it is still severely lacking in protein choices.
Great opportunities for nature photography abound with many species of birds, the gulf and the sun.
We are looking forward to our next visit.
- Also Known As:
- Shoreline Island Resort Motel Madeira Beach Hotel
- Shoreline Island Resort Motel Madeira Beach Hotel Madeira Beach
- Shoreline Island Madeira Beach
- Shoreline Island Hotel Madeira Beach
- Shoreline Island Resort Madeira Beach, Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Magnificent white sand beaches engulf Shoreline Island Resort, located between Clearwater Beach and St. Petersburg Beach. This family owned resort has blended many of the comfortable conveniences with leisure and recreational amenities you expect from a luxury resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Venere, BookIt.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Shoreline Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.