This place was a great place to stay!My fiance and I stayed for 5 days in May 2013. We had a room across the street from the main property which was a lot cheaper and more secluded. We still had access to the pool, breakfast and beach. We just had to cross a four lane road to get to the main property (not hard to do at all!!!). The customer service was amazing, even when super busy at the front desk. The other guests were very nice as well. It is a 21 and older place, so there is alot of older couples, they party just as hard as us 25 and 17 year olds. It was great to not have kids running around and crying while on vacation. The beach views are beautiful at shoreline and its in walking distance to a lot of shops and bars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Magnificent white sand beaches engulf Shoreline Island Resort, located between Clearwater Beach and St. Petersburg Beach. This family owned resort has blended many of the comfortable conveniences with leisure and recreational amenities you expect from a luxury resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Shoreline Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shoreline Island Resort Motel Madeira Beach Hotel Madeira Beach
- Shoreline Island Madeira Beach
- Shoreline Island Hotel Madeira Beach
- Shoreline Island Resort Madeira Beach, Florida