We booked a king room, but were given a room with two queen beds. We didn't feel like moving so didn't see if they could fix it. Room was clean and had beautiful view of ocean. The front desk was friendly. Especially the man that checked us out & helped when I booked the room, he is very helpful! We were only there for one night so we didn't get to enjoy everything. We were glad our room was clean and loved going to sleep and waking up to the sound of the ocean. Would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Magnificent white sand beaches engulf Shoreline Island Resort, located between Clearwater Beach and St. Petersburg Beach. This family owned resort has blended many of the comfortable conveniences with leisure and recreational amenities you expect from a luxury resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Shoreline Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shoreline Island Resort Motel Madeira Beach Hotel Madeira Beach
- Shoreline Island Madeira Beach
- Shoreline Island Hotel Madeira Beach
- Shoreline Island Resort Madeira Beach, Florida