We are somewhat local to the area (in Brandon, just east of Tampa). Was looking for a nice place to stay on the beach and wanted to stay somewhere different. Our price range was around $100 a night. We came across this Resort online and were pleasantly surprised upon our arrival. Staff was very nice, rooms were recently updated about 2 years ago. Large rooms, very clean and gulf view. Beach is just a short distance from the Resort. Would definately stay again and looking forward to our next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Magnificent white sand beaches engulf Shoreline Island Resort, located between Clearwater Beach and St. Petersburg Beach. This family owned resort has blended many of the comfortable conveniences with leisure and recreational amenities you expect from a luxury resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Shoreline Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shoreline Island Resort Motel Madeira Beach Hotel Madeira Beach
- Shoreline Island Madeira Beach
- Shoreline Island Hotel Madeira Beach
- Shoreline Island Resort Madeira Beach, Florida