We were pleasantly surprised - this property is meticulously maintained and was a real pleasure to stay at. Our beach front room on the second floor was spotlessly clean and nicely updated; It smelled good, and at no time did I every get that overall feeling of "yuk" like you get at some places. All in all, it was very quiet except for the occasional passing of a loud car or motorcycle since it is located right on the main beach road, but we had no problem sleeping whatsoever. The beds were very comfy, and it was really nice to have 2 recliners in the room. The balconies are screened in so there's no worry about bugs getting in, and we felt free to leave the sliding door open all night so we could hear the ocean. It was also great to get up and be able to see an occasional dolphin passing by. And the other thing we loved is this is an adult-only property. Having just come from 10 days at Disney, we really needed some peace and quiet, so for us, this was a terrific perk. We would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Magnificent white sand beaches engulf Shoreline Island Resort, located between Clearwater Beach and St. Petersburg Beach. This family owned resort has blended many of the comfortable conveniences with leisure and recreational amenities you expect from a luxury resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Shoreline Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shoreline Island Resort Motel Madeira Beach Hotel Madeira Beach
- Shoreline Island Madeira Beach
- Shoreline Island Hotel Madeira Beach
- Shoreline Island Resort Madeira Beach, Florida