We stayed here for 5 nights at the end of February and had a great time. Although we arrived early, the helpful lady on reception allowed us to check in and was also willing to give ideas of places to go.
The room we had was a garden king, with a small kitchen, which was in the 2 storey block overlooking the pool but also the beach. As other reviewers have said, the rooms are nothing fancy, but they are spotless and the king bed was really comfortable.
Breakfast was provided in the morning and consisted of oatmeal, danish pastries, cereal bars, ornage juice, yoghurt and fruit, which was a good way to start the day. The best part was being able to eat this whilst sat looking at the lovely beach right next to you.
The location is ideal for Johns Pass which is a short walk away and Treasure Island is just over the drawbridge.
We would certainly stay here again on our next visit as it is a great hotel, ideal location and has very friendly and helpful staff.
- Also Known As:
- Shoreline Island Resort Motel Madeira Beach Hotel Madeira Beach
- Shoreline Island Resort Motel Madeira Beach Hotel
- Shoreline Island Madeira Beach
- Shoreline Island Hotel Madeira Beach
- Shoreline Island Resort Madeira Beach, Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Magnificent white sand beaches engulf Shoreline Island Resort, located between Clearwater Beach and St. Petersburg Beach. This family owned resort has blended many of the comfortable conveniences with leisure and recreational amenities you expect from a luxury resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Shoreline Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.