We stayed at the Shoreline in mid October, 2012. We had reservations for only two nights but we loved it so much we booked an additional night. Our only regret was that we could not stay longer. The place has been remodeled and everything is new and very clean. The staff is exceptional. Upon talking to other guests we found many return there year after year and we see why. Its a perfect location, quiet, peaceful, and relaxing. There is plenty to do in the area and the local restaurants were very good. We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Magnificent white sand beaches engulf Shoreline Island Resort, located between Clearwater Beach and St. Petersburg Beach. This family owned resort has blended many of the comfortable conveniences with leisure and recreational amenities you expect from a luxury resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Shoreline Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shoreline Island Resort Motel Madeira Beach Hotel Madeira Beach
- Shoreline Island Madeira Beach
- Shoreline Island Hotel Madeira Beach
- Shoreline Island Resort Madeira Beach, Florida