Overall great experience! The Shoreline Island Resort is an older property with a mom and pop vibe, and a very friendly and accomodating staff!
The poolside unit was a fully furnished 1 bedroom 2 bath and included a full kitchen. The price was great!
We walked right out of our unit and right on to the beach. We were able to rent 2 beach loungers with a cabana for only $10.00 for the day! You dont have to rent, they have free beach chairs, but we wanted a cabana. If you want a cabana, get out there early because they sell out fast.
It is an older place, and nothing fancy, but it was great for us, we didnt need fancy, we needed to relax at the beach, and relax we did! Because of the adult only policy it was very peaceful. We love kids, but sometimes we go on vacation to get away from ours!
We made lobster and crab legs for dinner in our kitchen and sat on our beachside patio and ate while watching the sunset and sipping champangne!!! Doesn't get much better than that!
We will definitely will be staying there again.
- Also Known As:
- Shoreline Island Resort Motel Madeira Beach Hotel
- Shoreline Island Resort Motel Madeira Beach Hotel Madeira Beach
- Shoreline Island Madeira Beach
- Shoreline Island Hotel Madeira Beach
- Shoreline Island Resort Motel Madeira Beach Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Magnificent white sand beaches engulf Shoreline Island Resort, located between Clearwater Beach and St. Petersburg Beach. This family owned resort has blended many of the comfortable conveniences with leisure and recreational amenities you expect from a luxury resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Shoreline Island Resort Motel Madeira Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.