Even though this is an older hotel in the Madeira Beach area, it is definitely worth checking out. We recently spent 4 days in a room with a king sized bed ocean front efficiency, and the room was great! We had 2 comfortable chairs to sit in, which is a great alternative to bed sitting. They have great internet service, and a pool which is kept at 88 degrees!! Every staff member was friendly and helpful, Add a continental breakfast, a balcony overlooking the gulf and an economical price--how could you ask for more? Just remember that this hotel is adults only; great for couples who want a getaway without the children or anyone looking for some peace and quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Magnificent white sand beaches engulf Shoreline Island Resort, located between Clearwater Beach and St. Petersburg Beach. This family owned resort has blended many of the comfortable conveniences with leisure and recreational amenities you expect from a luxury resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Venere, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Shoreline Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shoreline Island Resort Motel Madeira Beach Hotel Madeira Beach
- Shoreline Island Madeira Beach
- Shoreline Island Hotel Madeira Beach
- Shoreline Island Resort Madeira Beach, Florida