Someone told me about this place and I must say I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! The rooms are all refurbished and fabulous! I am a fussy person with hotels but this place is great. Very comfortable beds, very clean and always nice and quiet. AND it's for adults only which I think is great. You must be over 21 to stay there. The beach is beautiful and not quite as wide as some beaches in the area which I love since I don't have to hike all my stuff very far. They don't have a restaurant or bar but that's not a problem since there are a few places right across the street. And Johns Pass is just a mile away with great shopping, entertainment and bars! I would highly recommend this place!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Magnificent white sand beaches engulf Shoreline Island Resort, located between Clearwater Beach and St. Petersburg Beach. This family owned resort has blended many of the comfortable conveniences with leisure and recreational amenities you expect from a luxury resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Shoreline Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shoreline Island Resort Motel Madeira Beach Hotel Madeira Beach
- Shoreline Island Madeira Beach
- Shoreline Island Hotel Madeira Beach
- Shoreline Island Resort Madeira Beach, Florida