“Found my new piece of paradise!” 5 of 5 stars

Shoreline Island Resort
3.0 of 5 Motel   |   14200 Gulf Blvd, Madeira Beach, FL 33708   |
Ranked #2 of 13 hotels in Madeira Beach
Florida
“Found my new piece of paradise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2011

Someone told me about this place and I must say I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! The rooms are all refurbished and fabulous! I am a fussy person with hotels but this place is great. Very comfortable beds, very clean and always nice and quiet. AND it's for adults only which I think is great. You must be over 21 to stay there. The beach is beautiful and not quite as wide as some beaches in the area which I love since I don't have to hike all my stuff very far. They don't have a restaurant or bar but that's not a problem since there are a few places right across the street. And Johns Pass is just a mile away with great shopping, entertainment and bars! I would highly recommend this place!!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
ShorelineGM, General Manager at Shoreline Island Resort, responded to this review, August 16, 2011
Thanks for the recommendation. We really appreciate it.

275 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2011

Room was Adequate - fresh paint on all surfaces- nice pool area - good west coast Florida beach (not too wide like some) - Hotel is "adult only", nothing kinky , just no kids... which I have nothing against kids, I made one, but it was nice to not have the noise of little ones.
Fully outfitted kitchen, well almost, where the heck was the blender.
Complimentary continental breakfast was above average.
We enjoyed it.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Thanks so much for the kind words. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your next visit. I'm working on those blenders.
Ocala, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2011

we enjoyed staying here and chillin my husband and I.... love love it .....
everything very clean old time florida beach hotel but very clean and satisfying... will go bk always

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2011

This motel was quite impressive. The adults only atmosphere was conducive to a laid-back get-away that I took with a life-long friend of mine. The amenities were very satisfactory. The staff was both helpful and friendly. We were fortunate to receive a room upgrade at no extra charge - simply because it was available! Even though I was perfectly fine with the room I had reserved, I felt that the upgrade was a feat of outstanding customer service delivery. This property is an excellent value. I definitely hope to stay there again and would glady recommend it to others looking for a nice place to vacation in Florida!!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
ShorelineGM, General Manager at Shoreline Island Resort, responded to this review, July 2, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Customer Service is the highest priority of our entire staff. We appreciate your comments and look forward to your return.
Clearwater, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2011 via mobile

When the words "adult only"come to mind, one can only imagine what debauchery lies behind those doors. But for the most part it was one of the best experiences we have had on the gulf coast. It was last minute and they were able to get us a top level ocean facing room with no reservation. The room was fantastic, my only complaint was the weird need for windows in the bathroom. All in all best view for the money and definitely will be a return for us. Could use better parking but definitely a great value. Thank you shoreline for all of your adult only pleasures.

• Stayed June 2011
Thank you for your kind words. The staff and I want you to know that we really appreciate your staying with us and we look forward to your return.
home
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2011

My husband and I were in need of some time away, since he was dignoised with cancer and need go get away but didn't want a lot of noise . What we found was the perfect spot with an ocean view that was fully equiped, not only in the room but also at the pool with towels, umbrellas and chairs, also had a wonderful layout for danish and coffee and orange juice for the perfect morning . The staff were top notch and more than helpful and seemed to be caring and more than willing to answer questions. The location is perfect distance to walk to John's Pass and enjoy a wonderful dinner and take in some sites. Will be back soon.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I have shared your comments with the entire staff. We look forward to your return. Our best wishes for a speedy recovery
Mike Kristen, Mario, Carson
Kitchener, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2011

We have been staying here for more than 12 years and just completed a 9 day stay and I must say things are getting back to the way they used to be. They recently made a complete management and personnel change and that was long over due. Perception of an establishment starts at the front desk and for the last few years the people they had there were not pleasant to deal with. They more than likely lost more customers than they brought in. We were concidering going else where but we love the location and the beach. When you come to the office now you get a welcome to the Shoreline. ( I haven't heard that for a while)
All the rooms have been up dated and they look pretty good. All the staff they have now are pleasant and will take the time to talk to you. Any concerns that you bring up are addressed in short order. There was a group in the pool in their early twenties and they put a glass beer bottle on the edge of the pool. ( THIS IS A NO NO) The manager came out of the office, greeted them,picked up the beer and poured it into a cup and threw the bottle in the garbage can. The issue was addressed without making a big deal out of it. It was handled in a prfessional manner and it never happened again. ( A pure class act by the manager) So all of you that used to come and were turned off by the previous bad management and stopped coming should give the Shoreline another try. I am sure you will be pleasantly surprised by the changes that they have made.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your kind words. Your review of our hotel has been shared with the entire staff. More changes are in the works. New patio furniture and an expanded breakfast are waiting for you on your next visit. Again, thank you for passing the word.

Been to Shoreline Island Resort? Share your experiences!