“good chicken wings” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Buffalo, New York
“good chicken wings”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

Our visit wasnt too bad. Our server was savannah was attentive. But when we had the other servers seem air headed and not attentive. The food was pretty good. Great chicken salad and good wings. Their breaded shrimp was salty

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Leah R, Director of Sales at Hooters - Johns Pass, responded to this review, June 6, 2014
Hi there, hanks for stopping by! We enjoyed having you and hope to see you in again soon. Have an amazing day!

Farragut, iowa, USA
“Great Location and Wonderful Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

Eleven family members dropped in to Hooters on a Friday night. The staff was excellent. The food was great. The view was spectacular! We were able to take the kids to the beach to play with crabs before supper. I even saw a dolphin from the deck. I always enjoy this reastraut's food but this location seemed to be over the top great!

Attica, NY (A Suburb of Buffalo)
“Great Food...Service, Lacking”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014

Went to Hooters for the First time in April 2014. I was pleasantly surprised by the food quality for a chain restaurant. I had fish tacos and my husband and 6 year old daughter both had burgers. We all enjoyed the meal. Service was quick, again I was surprised. It was a rainy day at the pass and being an open air boardwalk, everyone was clamoring for shelter in the restaurant and on the patio. Service was lacking personality. Our waitress was very... vanilla. She didn't go the extra mile and I don't even recall a smile or quick joke. Perhaps because of the nature of this restaurant where we arrived as family not a table of rowdy guys. Also upon arrival we were told we got the "last table" but inside four d an entire section of empty tables. Bathrooms were clean and atmosphere was upbeat.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Leah R, Director of Sales at Hooters - Johns Pass, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
Hi there. Thanks for leaving us a review. I'm glad to hear you and your family enjoyed our cuisine! I'm sorry to hear about the service you received though. I do hope you and your family will give us another chance.
Bloomfield, IN
“Long wait, incorrect preparation”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

We ordered wings to go here one evening. They were not busy but it took almost 30 minutes for our carry out. We got to our hotel room and discovered nothing was how we ordered it.

Leah R, Director of Sales at Hooters - Johns Pass, responded to this review, May 23, 2014
Hi there. I apologize for the experience you had with us and appreciate the feedback. Please look for a private message from me.
Tampa, Florida
“Awesome wings, if you like hot food, order the 911 hot sauce”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

We liked everything, couldn't ask for a better weekend stay. We live in Tampa, but with working a lot, it felt great to get away, and was only a hour away trip.

Visited April 2014
Hi Lisa. I’m so glad to hear that you enjoyed hanging out with us! We hope to see you again soon!