“Kim and Gary” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 30 Activities in Madeira Beach
Type: Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Parasailing at Gators Parasail - Madeira Beach gives you a whole new view of the Tampa Bay Beaches from St Pete Beach to Clearwater Beach and beyond. The parasailing experience is safe and suitable for any age and an adventure you won't soon forget. Gators Parasail offers a Deluxe Parasailing Adventure that lets you all the way out and all the way up and includes a freefall that simulates parachuting. Stay dry the entire time or ask for an optional DIP and get wet from your toes to your nose! The Deluxe Parasailing adventure provides a wonderful panoramic view of our white sand beaches and sparkling waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Free parking available at our dock in Johns Pass Village for our customers.
Tarpon Springs, Florida
“Kim and Gary”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

We are from Illinois and went to visit Florida and went parasailing at the gators and had a wonderful time. Everyone was very friendly and the Captain Jeff was very good and professional and made us all feel very safe the next time we go we will make sure we come back and ask for Captain Jeff. Thanks so much

“Exciting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

I loved the parasail experience.The crew is fun I parasailed and had a great time.I live close so now I take my friends and family that visit to Gators... it is always a hit and I can ride alone and share their experience with them.

Visited April 2014
“Trustworthy & reliable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

My family had made reservations to parasail with a company last year who, evidently, had a reputation for taking prepaid reservations and then canceling...they called the morning of our flight to tell us the boat was broken and we wouldn't be able to fly...they issued a refund the next week so we weren't able to fly that year...my family was disappointed to say the least. This year we made reservations with Gators based on their reputation and were pleasantly surprised!!! The crew was knowledgable and friendly...they definitely put our minds at ease and took excellent pics!!! We all had a great time...even those of us that were too chicken to go up...definitely recommend this reliable and reputable company!!!

19 attraction reviews
“First time parasailing ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

This was AMAZING! I've never do e it and did today with my mom..she's 75! I would do it again and I would go with this company. They are awesome, very friendly and made this experience well worth my money!!

Dunedin, Florida
“So much fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

Took my son out parasailing for his 13th birthday. It was both of our first time parasailing and we loved it! Everyone there was so nice and made it such an enjoyable experience. If you go, don't forget to bring cash to tip the crew.