“First Time Out So Many Charters to Choose From” 4 of 5 stars

+1 727-235-9599
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Private fishing charter that does Inshore and offshore trips. Deep sea fishing is our specialty! Grouper,Snapper,Amberjack..You name it!!We Guarantee Fish. With 4 boats in our Fleet we can cater to your needs. Family friendly so bring the kids! We are family run with pride. We service Tampa Bay, Madeira Beach, Treasure Island, St Pete Beach, and a short drive from Orlando and Clearwater. Call us with any questions...We are flexible with schedules.NO BANANA FEARS!
Spring Hill, Florida
“First Time Out So Many Charters to Choose From”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2012

Let me start by saying if you like catching fish and a charter that is going to work hard to deliver, choose Bent Charters. The first week of May 2012 I had my best friend come to town and visit and he wanted to hit the open waters. After going through 30 some different charters I settled on Bent Charters. What a great decision, we landed some big fish and lost a few along the way. We left before our start time and came in late. Lance and his wife are not only good at what they do, but they love what they do. The only reason I did not score them the highest possible is that you do need to spend sometime catching bait fish, but it also added to a great experience. Next time I use a charter it will be Bent Charters.

Visited May 2012

St. John's, Canada
“Day of a lifetime”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2012

We had the experience of our lives which none of us will ever forget. I was a little concerned before we went because we had our three grandchildren ages 3,6,&8. But from our first step on the boat Capt. Lance and firstmate Heather put us at ease and I realized that safety was a priority. My son Andrew and husband Ed caught a record cobia weighing 80 lbs. Needless to say they are very happy. My daughter Allison caught a 20lb cobia on her very first deep sea fishing trip and enjoyed every minute. My daughter-inlaw Jennifer caught a 20lb amberjack and is still excited about it. My 8 year old granddaughter Andie caught a 21lb amberjack which was almost as big as she is. She was pretty nervous when she first hooked it but Heather helped her every step of the way. My grandsons didn't want to be left out and they weren't dissapointed. Lance and Heather made sure they each caught a red grouper and made them feel like they were the best of fisherman. We had a super day and would recommend Bent Charters to anyone looking for an exciting, fun and memorable day on the water. They even recommended the Conche Republic restaurant as a place to take our fish to have it cooked for dinner that evening. We had a great meal there as well. We wouldn't think of going fishing with anyone else after the amazing day we had. Thanks Heather and Lance for giving my family a day to remember always and giving this grandmother a wonderful memory of a special time with her family.

Visited May 2012
Brantford, Canada
“Amazing Variety”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2012

Great introduction into Gulf Coast fishing. Capt. Lance and Heather sure know their stuff. I have been on two half day offshore charters and have caught the following; 40lb Amberjack, 50 lb Cobia, 2 x 40lb Black Fin Tuna, Gag grouper, Red Grouper, King Mackerel, Spanish Mackerel... those are just the highlites... always catching fish! Can't wait to see whats next!!! Capt. Lance and Heather are great hosts and I highly recommend Bent Charters. By the way good ahead and bring your banana's, no superstitions here, these guys always catch fish!

Visited April 2012
Capt Lance B, Owner at Bent Charters Fishing, responded to this review, May 11, 2012
Thanks so much. You guys were a blast and can't wait to see you on the next trip down. Hope you enjoyed all those fillets! - Heather & Lance
Orlando
“Awesome day of Fishing, Great Team of Capt. Lance and wife Heather”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2012

The wind was really blowing today and I was afraid we might not catch any keepers due to the weather. The was the first time we tried Bent Charters and Capt Lance Brooks and the deck was already stacked against him with high winds and rough seas. But he pulled it off in amazing fashion. He was able to put us on the fish and we hooked up on the first drift and pulled in 12 keeper Spanish Mac. and lost a couple big ones, probably kings and one shark. We had a great time and Capt. Lance and his wife Heather are fantastic people. Heather has the touch with the fishing poles and knows how to hook'em. We will be booking with them again soon. I strongly recommend Bent Charters. Great people, a great time and great fishing, even in the rough weather.

Visited April 2012
Capt Lance B, Owner at Bent Charters Fishing, responded to this review, April 17, 2012
Thanks so much for the great review and again for booking with Bent Charters. We look forward to getting you back out fishing again. Hopefully in better weather :)
“Great fish , great Captain GREAT TRIP... as guaranteed!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2011

My first trip with bentcharters had me hooked! Capt Lance was knowledgeable and quick. He already had bait so no time wasted there and off to the spot. We did the full day offshore to get to the big ones. I caught the biggest grouper I have ever caught in my 34 years of fishing. The AmberJack blew my mind and then the sharks were a sight to see. Right before calling it a day I reeled in a 6 foot barracuda!
I will keep fishing with Captain Lance every chance I get.