Wow, what a place! We stayed in #205 this last week and were very pleased with the accomodations and overall feel of the property. The condo had everything we needed and more. It even had an umbrella and other extras that came in handy when on the beach. We felt right at home and enjoy the little extras like the chairs, beach toys for the kids and grills available. John and Jack were very easy to work with and keep the place running smoothly.
The building is very family friendly, yet was not noisy as a hotel would be. They layout of the condo was perfect and we had all of the items we needed to have a peaceful stay. We would also like to thank the owners of the unit we stayed in for allowing a Thursday to Thursday stay that worked with the flights from our town.
I have nothing bad to say about this property and would reccomend this place to friends and family. The kids were already asking to come back next year before we even got settled.
Between the view, room, access to the beach, white powdery sand, grills and management, there is no reason to go anywhere else. We hope to return soon. Thank you and keep up the good work.
- Also Known As:
- Madeira Vista Condominiums Hotel Madeira Beach
- Madeira Vista Condominiums Hotel
- Madeira Vista Condominiums Madeira Beach, Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Madeira Vista Condomiums are famous for being THE CLOSEST TO THE BEACH. You can also see from our reviews that we are the #1-rated building on the beach.Our building is unique in many ways. You will definitely love it here! ... more less