“WOW” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Madeira Vista Condominiums

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Madeira Beach
Madeira Vista Condominiums
You added Madeira Vista Condominiums to your Saves list
14800 Gulf Blvd, Madeira Beach, FL 33708   |
Hartford City, Indiana
“WOW”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

This place is awesome. I found this through Trip Advisor and I am so glad. We had stayed on St Pete Beach for 20 years but our son recently moved to Madeira Beach and we wanted to stay someplace closer to him. I was concerned that it didn't have a balcony but it didn't matter at all. We fell asleep every night to the sound of the waves and slept like babies in the super comfortable bed and woke up to dolphins swimming by. This place had everything beach lovers like us could have hoped for. The unit was beautiful and home sweet home for a week (way too short a time). Jack can tell you about a meat market to get delicious steaks for grilling. Mario's was very good too and just a little walk across and down the street. We walked to John's Pass which was quite a ways but we enjoyed it. We can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: We were on the 6th floor (604) and the view is stunning. Our neighbors came over and after seeing o...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
MadeiraVistaManager, Manager at Madeira Vista Condominiums, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Thanks for the excellent review! I guess WOW is good, eh?

I wish I could have everyone who is concerned about our blended/enclosed balconies could talk to you. I know that people love our setup once they see it, but I also understand "nervous". :-)

When are you returning?

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Oviedo, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

I have stayed at Madeira Vista approximately 6 times over the last 3 years. The rooms are clean, the condos are more spacious than the square footage would indicate, the beds are of higher quality than any hotel that I have been at, and you can fall asleep to the sound of the ocean.

The pool, massive deck, and grilling area are all well-maintained and usable.

The guests that I have taken here have fallen in love, and inquired at the cost of purchase.

One of my favorite spots in the world.

Room Tip: Note: there is no fitness center or room service.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
I had to laugh at this, as it caught me by surprise. :-)

In the interest of full disclosure, Keith is my oldest son. But he has chosen to have his graduation celebrations here and vacation here multiple times, and not because of Dad (me). I did NOT ask him to do this review, and if you knew Keith you would know that he says exactly what he means.

Thanks for the excellent review. You are certainly my favorite guest of all time. LOL
Tampa, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

Madeira Vista is a great vacation! The pool and beach are great because they are within a 200 foot walk from each other! The suites are huge and in the closet is stocked with beach toys to use when you go down to the beach. The porch under all of the suites is great because, you can watch the sunset, get out of the sun or have any meal of the day on the picnic tables. As far as activities for the kids except for the pool and beach there really arent any. You can drive about a mile down the street to a mini golf course called smugglers cove. That is really fun for the kids because as you play mini golf, you can fees baby alligators in a big pond. Also, you can take the bus down to Johns Pass which is a huge shopping center which is all outside which includes air brush tattoos, jet skiing on the ocean, and lots more. This vacation spot is recommended!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
MadeiraVistaManager, Manager at Madeira Vista Condominiums, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
HI, Ben!

Thanks for the super review. Our layout is definitely different and the ability to go from the pool to the picnic deck to the beach and back so easily is part of what makes us unique.

Next time you come, talk to me. I can help you find lots of kid activities in the area. You found some of them; I can help you with more. And then the kids will want to spend most of their time at the pool and the beach anyway. :-)

Thanks again,
Au Gres, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Very nice, will return. The pool was great, sunsets beautiful. Everyone was friendly. Nice view from the room. The best place to enjoy family, weather, and relax. The location of the condo is perfect for a quick run to the store or a restaurant. Next time I will not pack as much, as the beach and pool was where time was spent.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Thanks for the review!

Clearly, it is the first sentence that means the most to us. "Will return". Repeat guests are what it's all about, and probably 75-80% of our guests are repeat guests.

Thanks for YOUR business. :-)

Tampa, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

This property is the best on the beach if you enjoy the water. When you sit at the window, it feels like you are right on the beach! The accomodations are excellent and the staff is caring and extremely responsive to your every need. The location is perfectly located to enjoy what the area has to offer in the way of great restaurants, shopping, tourist attractions.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
HI, Eileen!

Thanks for the excellent review! I know you have already booked your next trip with us. :-)

Repeat guests like yourself is really what makes us know that we are doing the job we are trying to do -- helping to make someone's vacation enjoyable.

Robins, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

My husband and I found Madeira Vista through Trip Advisor three years ago and we stayed hoping for the best. We got it! The Best! We just returned mid-March from a two-week stay, our third in a row. The units are comfortable, clean and right on the beach. This year we had our windows open nearly every day and listening to the ocean was so relaxing. We enjoy visiting with John and Jack (on-site managers) when we bump into them coming and going. We liked to take day trips to the Walsingham Botanical Gardens, John's Pass, Fort DeSoto, Boyd Hill Preserve, shopping, Tampa Lowry Park Zoo, etc., all within a very reasonable drive. We have met some of the "regulars" that stay each year here. This a quiet place and I highly recommend it. E & J from Iowa

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Greetings from the beach!

If I am remembering right, didn't I tell you about the little-known Walsingham gardens (Heritage Park)? I am glad you enjoyed them.

Thanks for the great review. We are right on the beach, but VERY close to a lot of day activities. I am glad you pointed that out. :-)

Fishers, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Im in love with this place! I honestly wouldn't even try to stay in another place if there were space in the vista..lol Its close to a lot of wonderful places like johns pass a great little boardwalk like area with great shops and restaurants. The beach is cozy and clean! The people who run it are real nice!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
MadeiraVistaManager, Manager at Madeira Vista Condominiums, responded to this review, March 15, 2013
Thanks for the great review! We appreciate the kind words so much. We all try very hard to make sure that people like you enjoy their special vacations, and it is obvious that you did.

One of the advantages of onsite management is that we do our best to respond immediately to anything that might come up. And even if nothing comes up, there is someone around to recommend restaurants, give directions, etc.

Thanks again!

Jack

Been to Madeira Vista Condominiums? Share your experiences!