“New equipment and good crew!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 30 Activities in Madeira Beach
Type: Other, Adventure
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
4 attraction reviews
“New equipment and good crew!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

My family did the parasailing and a friend recommended Eagle for their up to date equipment. Considering there was a recent accident in the state, I am glad we went with Eagle. The crew was great and we had a fabulous time. The only complaint was the time we spent in the air. It was short due to the full boat and hour time frame. I suggest you try to find a time when the boat is not as full and maybe you will get a longer ride.

My son and I then rented a wave runner and had a good time. No issues whatsoever. I would go back to these guys next time we are in town.

Clearwater, Florida
9 attraction reviews
“Great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

I've been twice over the last two years and every time is a good time. We saw dolphins while in the air not to mention the view of the island. The crew was professional and funny. It's defiantly a rush up there!

Visited October 2012
Treasure Island, Florida
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

I used them for waverunner rental 2 years ago, had a good experience, and came back with my family for parasailing today. The staff was polite and funny, the entire thing was fun and we all had a great time.

Gulfport, Florida, United States
“Rented waverunners for a great day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

We ended up at Eagle Parasail after spending ten minutes at a competitor up the road in Treasure Island waiting for someone to even acknowledge our presence (which never happened). When we first walked up, we were a little nervous as there was a very large group of people taking off on a good number of their units. However, the crew was great, letting us know that we could be accommodated within about 15 minutes... just enough time to fill out the paperwork and feed the meter. The crew was incredibly friendly, the cost very reasonable (with no hidden fees, which we've been warned about happening at competitors), and the machines were in excellent shape. I have a 2 and a 5-year-old, and after some initial fear on the part of the 2-year-old, everyone was grinning ear to ear. I was worried that the little ones wouldn't be allowed on, but thankfully they were. There is a bit of congestion for parking in the area, but we were still able to find parking with great ease. Our visit to Eagle Parasail and John's Pass Waverunners led to an excellent birthday! :-)

“What a Blast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

I rented a Waverunner while on vacation. It was at the top of my list for FUN. It was the kind of fun you experience as a child, but at age 50, it was a gift. The staff was amazingly friendly and accommodating. I plan on returning to St. Pete
Beach solely to experience parasailing with Eagle Parasailing. One more thing to mark off the bucket list. Thanks again for a fantastic time as well as the shuttle service. It was much appreciated!

Visited May 2013