“Hotel clean, safe” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Travelodge Suites MacClenny

Save Saved
You added Travelodge Suites MacClenny to your Saves list
Travelodge Suites MacClenny
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1651 South 6th Street, I-10 and Hwy 121 Exit 335, Macclenny, FL 32063   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Earn 1000 Points
Ranked #1 of 3 hotels in Macclenny

43 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Crestview, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

This was the worst place I have ever stayed. In the middle of an 11 hour trip, I pulled off on this exit to find a room for myself, my two kids, and the dog. My first choice was Econo Lodge, however, the pool was black and there were questionable people in the parking lot. So, I drove around and came across the Travelodge. The outside is very clean and looks very nice. They accept pets and the rate was reasonable. However, the room was nothing like the outside. I unpacked my two kids, the dog, and all of our stuff to find that the room (a nonsmoking room) they were offering me smelled like someone had smoked pot in it. The dog had to go so I took her for a walk to avoid a mess in the room. When I returned, I went to the desk to ask for another room. The guy responded with...why did you wait 20-25 minutes to let me know. Now I can't rent that room, I am sure that you could tell as soon as you walked in. After some words, I got another room. The smell was better, the room was clean-ish but could have been better. Pillows were terrible and the towels were less than clean looking and stained. The door had apparently been busted in at some point because there were several nails in attempt to put the frame around the latch back together. I ended up putting stuff in front of the door just for piece of mind. Breakfast consisted of some bagels, honeybuns, cereal..OJ was nothing more than orange flavored sugar water. The cream cheese for the bagels was literally a tub in the fridge for everyone to use as was the jelly and the bottle of squeeze parkay. I will NEVER stay here again. I would rather sleep in my car.

Room Tip: Don't stay in Macclenny....drive a little further or stop before you get there.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Macon, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

I stayed one night and have already booked my next weekend trip. Staff was very friendly, internet worked without a problem, bed was soft, linen was clean and the room smelled good...non-smoking and there was no stale smoke smells.

Room Tip: We loved the king suite..plenty of room.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Travelodge Suites MacClenny? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge Suites MacClenny

Travelodge Macclenny
Travel Lodge Macclenny
Macclenny Travelodge
Macclenny Travel Lodge
Address: 1651 South 6th Street, I-10 and Hwy 121 Exit 335, Macclenny, FL 32063
Location: United States > Florida > Macclenny
Bar / Lounge Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 3 hotels in Macclenny
Hotel Class:2 star — Travelodge Suites MacClenny 2*
Located just 30 miles from Jacksonville with easy access to Interstate 10, our hotel is also near Mayport Naval Base and great bass fishing at Ocean Pond. Dependable in-room amenities include a coffee maker and free Wi-Fi Internet access, and a microwave and refrigerator are available upon request. Book a spacious king suite for additional comfort. Extended stay, group and company rates are available at our pet-friendly hotel in MacClenny. Start each day of your stay with free Bear Bites continental breakfast before heading out. Travelodge Macclenny is in nice country side setting and quite atmosphere. Restaurants and bar in walking distance. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Wyndham, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Travelodge Suites MacClenny reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Travelodge Suites MacClenny, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.