“Middle of the road” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Wingate by Wyndham Panama City Area Lynn Haven

You added Wingate by Wyndham Panama City Area Lynn Haven to your Saves list
Wingate by Wyndham Panama City Area Lynn Haven
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2610 Lynn Haven Parkway, Highway 77 at 26th Street, Lynn Haven, FL 32444   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Lynn Haven
Panama City, FL
“Middle of the road”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

Had to get out of my house for a night and ended up here. Room was larger than I was expecting, had a microwave and mini-fridge, both of which came in handy. Bathroom was a bit on the small side, but it served it's purpose just fine. Bed was comfy enough, didn't notice any dirty linens/towels. Overall, the room appeared to be pretty clean. I definitely second what another review said about thin walls. I could hear the people beside me both at night and again in the morning. They weren't terribly loud but I could see how this would be annoying, if I were staying multiple nights in a row. The jacuzzi was closed, but was informed the pool was open until midnight. Didn't make use of it or the fitness center though, so I can't comment one way or the other about those.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
PALATKA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

Nice hotel for the price. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Joseph makes one of the best breakfasts I've had at a hotel.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

PORT SAINT JOE
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

need to check the beds, was very floppy had to sleep at the foot of the bad to keep the bad steady overall stay was great. cheryl front desk was awesome

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

DOTHAN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

I stayed overnight due to business & was very impressed by the cleanliness and the service of the employees. Very afforadable & would stay with them next time I am in the area.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Hilliard, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

Rooms are well appointed, breakfast is plentiful with many offerings, staff are cool!
The property is well maintained, indoor pool is nice too, I'll Be Back (said like ARNOLD).

nice location away from the beach, but just 12 miles from the white sands.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Palm Harbor, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

Very nice hotel. Comfy bed. Clean room. The room & furniture were very nicely arranged so that you didn't feel like you were in 'just another motel room'. Everything was great until we lay down to sleep. . The walls must be paper thin! Both rooms on either side of us had loud people who talked & carried on till way after we finally fell asleep! Yes, we considered calling the front desk, but decided to not start any trouble. Otherwise, we loved the place.

Room Tip: Bring earplugs if you want to sleep.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012 via mobile

I booked directly through their website. When I checked in, they told me there is an extra $60.00 charge for my 9 lb. dog. I explained when I booked the room, I agreed to $100/night for one King for my mother and $120/night for one King for me, my husband and my small dog. They insisted in this additional $60 charge. I had no choice since it was July 3rd and we had just driven 10 1/2 hours from Texas with my 88 year old mother. Then both my mother and my husband are AARP members. They gave us the AARP discount on one room one night and told me at check out that rates are subject to change! On top of the rate issue, they actually take their continental breakfast down early and act like they are trying to get it down before anyone gets anything! I an so mad but what can a person do!

• Stayed July 2012

Travelers are raving about these Lynn Haven hotels

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Panama City Area Lynn Haven? Share your experiences!