“Got Food Poisoning There----” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 74 Restaurants in Lutz
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
MANCHESTER
“Got Food Poisoning There----”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

Ok, this is funny, because I just received a notice my brother reviewed this place and while I was down there visiting him in June before I was to go on a cruise, I went to an AA womens meeting nearby and the gals invited me out to have breakfast here with them after the meeting. So here's how it went....I had a simple breakfast sandwich and all I know is 20 minutes later, my stomach started burning....the pain intensified, but I was running around getting last minute items before my cruise left the next day....got home with a bottle of Pepto Bismol I had bought, threw that up and continued to not only throw up throughout the next night (and I was staying at my brother's place) but also had, let's see how do I put this, uncontrollable diahrrhea....you get it...had to go on my cruise in a wheelchair and be quarantined the next 24 hours on the ship. That was the only thing I had there besides a coke with ice there as well....Hadn't eaten before and of course could not eat after.....not much more to say other than I will NOT be going back!

• Visited June 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Tampa, Florida
“Banana Pecan Stuffed French Toast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012 via mobile

Great weekend breakfast place. Florida cool with lots of outdoor seating. Breakfast comfort food at its best. I had the Banana Pecan Stuffed French Toast and it was worth every decadent calorie. The place is very busy service is average because they are turning over the tables so quickly. But the food makes up for any other short comings.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Land O Lakes, Florida
“Don't Like Kids”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012

I have tried this place twice and have been unimpressed both times. The wait staff was pretty rude and made it clear that they did not like the kids. The food was good, but it is pretty hard to screw up breakfast in my opinion. My review will not hurt there business because both times when I went there was a 30 minute wait. I drive by on the way to church every Sundy and it is always packed. Maybe I would have a different opinion if I did not have any kids.

Visited August 2011
Tampa, Florida
“Not Worth The Wait”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012

Horrible service and the waitresses all seem irritated. I boycotted this place for 2-3 years and then gave it another shot since it's close to my house. The food is not worth the cramped, unfriendly atmosphere. I have no idea why people think this is a gem of Lutz. It does not have the "family feel" that you'd think.

• Visited June 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Tokyo, Japan
“Great Spot - Go Early”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

Great indoor/outdoor breakfast joint right off the hghy. Mom & Pop feel, great food and coffee. Nice outdoor atmosphere. Food is always out fresh and fast. Prices are good. Go early, it gets real busy after 8:30AM.

• Visited May 2012