“Not worth my dollar eventhough friendly staff but we came to eat food..” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Rice N Roll, Inc

Rice N Roll, Inc
19243 North Dale Mabry Highway, Lutz, FL 33548
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #22 of 72 Restaurants in Lutz
Cuisines: Asian
Germany
“Not worth my dollar eventhough friendly staff but we came to eat food..”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

I don't normally write reviews but this time I feel I have to. Although, the people there are friendly..but we go to a restaurant to eat food not to have a conversation with the owner or waiters. We ordered 3 menu and 1 for to go. They were "plain" lomein, brocoli/tofu, beef lomein, and a sweet and sour duck. I was very surprise that the plain lomein has any taste in it because literally, I saw only noodles without any garnish of tiny vegies.. the tofu'brocoli same way, nothing but white sauce, brocoli and tofu, how in the world did they have some taste in it? pure MSG?? I don't even see a single onions nor any kind of tiny vegies. But the beef lomein certainly has those tiney vegies in it. So then, I asked for bottled carbonated water and they said, they only have tap water carbonated and I said oh well, then the normal bottled water but no, they didn't have either. So we're stuck with tap water regardless. And they charged us 10.00 for 4!! Seriously? And my husband's sweet and sour duck, the sauce is water with coloring. How cheap is that,, and we call it a restaurant. I honestly thought it was like a fastfood chinese imbis. In europe, the sweet and sour is mainly from the realy fruits like mango or pineapples with vegies in it. My husband just had the duck and the red sauce nothing but water and red. No, this experience is not worth of my $72.00!!!! I wish I had taken some picture of the food, to show how plain really the lomein was!!

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Lutz, Florida
“Rice N Roll review”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

i believe that it is one of the best restaurants in the lutz area. it's staff has friendly attitude that makes the experience really worth it. i enjoy going there and i suggest rice n roll for all those who are looking for a quiet and pleasant time.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tampa, Florida
“Excellent services, prices, and food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

I have been there several times, and honestly I cannot complain about their service. They are awesome. They have a nice, relaxing enviroment where you feel being in a paradise. The food and service are really good. I recommend it to all lovers of sushi.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Tampa, Florida
“Excellent sushi place at great prices.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

We have been there close to ten times now and have never been disappointed. Sushi is always super fresh. (Sushi chef keeps cooler at the bar very well kept) Presentation always thoughtful. Service very friendly. We have tried entrees and they were delicious.

Happy hour is our most popular time to go. Half off most sushi rolls.

Bottom line... great food. Great value. Great service.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Tampa, FL
“We got take out but didn't go crazy”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

It was about 9 months ago and we got take out but I wasn't impressed with the taste. I haven't returned.

Visited December 2011