“Great Margaritas (and food)!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Land O Lakes, Florid
“Great Margaritas (and food)!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

Elsa's has become our favorite Mexican restaurant in the area. The food has always been very good, hot and plenty of it. The "Bad Juan" margaritas are really great too! The service has always been good when we have been there and the staff friendly. They have implemented a special $20 menu for 2 which includes appetizer, entree and dessert and is more than enough for my husband and myself.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Surprise, Arizona
“Nice Family Restaurant - Nothing Special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

Dinner last night - 4 adults; 2 teens; 4 children (under 10) - $150.00. All in all - a nice outing. Nothing special; but, average to good food. 3 enchiladas for me; cheese burgers for kids; etc. Nothing spicy. Extra charge for jalapeno peppers, service ok. We would go back. .

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Good, not great. But we will probably come back.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

The chips and salsa were a good start. I wouldn't call it a Mexican restaurant. More like a restaurant with Mexican food, pizza and wings. The super burrito was good and my wife and son liked the chimichanga. It was nice and clean. Staff was friendly. No real complaints

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“GREAT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

The manager and sarah the waitress is awesome, me and some friends come atleast 3 times a week and can say I have never been dissapointed! Great Queso and an Excellent chef always prepares food on Point!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lutz, Florida
“Gross inedible food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

I ordered a burger and was served what first appeared good. Raw ground meat! Gross...Then the manager that came over acted like it was my fault and he was doing me a favor by no charging my for something raw and inedible. This place is a joke. Bathroom smelled of urine and no soap. So how are the employees washing their hands? Gross again! I really want to like this place because I live and love Lutz. This place is not treating my fellow Lutz customers right. I truly left feeling ashamed and embarrassed that this place is in our great city.

• Visited March 2013