“Best BBQ I have had in a long time!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 119 Restaurants in Longwood
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Barbecue
“Best BBQ I have had in a long time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

The brisket was the bomb and you have to have the mac and cheese. This is a very nice bbq place with huge variety, fast service, fair prices. When we walked up the line was out the door but it goes fast. They even had fried black eyed peas! Huge bakery/dessert choices as well. Cupcakes were awesome. We tried all of them!

Visited June 2013

Altamonte Springs, Florida
“Great Catering!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

From the beginning at scheduling our tasting to clean up at the end of the night of our wedding, our experience with 4 Rivers in Longwood was amazing.

Kelli was our catering person and always kept everything simple and perfect for us. She listened to everything we wanted and made sure it happened.

Our servers for the night of our catering were smiling the whole night and were more than eager to help us with anything we needed.

Our entire experience with 4 Rivers for the catering of our wedding was incredible.

We HIGHLY recommend them for anyone looking for a unique twist for your wedding catering or any next catered event where you want great food and service!

- Lauren & Ric.

“Fabulous”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

We went back a second time during our 6 day Orlando trip because it was so good! Even my other half who is a vegetarian & only ate the meat free sides liked it so much, we got take out to fly back with us to England! The fried okra was particularly good. The cakes & ice cream are excellent too.

Jupiter, Florida
“Tasty BBQ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

Try the sliders, you can pick three different sandwiches, they're all delicious. Everything tastes homemade. My favorite side has to be the sweet potato casserole, but all of them are awesome.

• Visited March 2013
“Brisket brisket brisket!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten at all of the 4 Rivers restaurants in the Central Florida area, I love it.
I am a self claimed barbecue connoisseur,
Their ribs and brisket rank very high on my list of BBQ joints in FL.
I recommend them to anybody who I know is passing through an area that they are in.

Win.