I just got home from spending 5 night here on an Adult Girl Trip. Overall, we really enjoyed it and would return. I want to hit on a couple of recommendation for improvement:
1. The elevator in Building 4 is SLOW. It took forever.
2. The fridge door in our room didn't stay shut so nothing stayed cold.
3. Carol at the Pool Bar was a walking nightmare. Rude and inconsiderate.
4. Beware EVERYTHING at this resort (and I mean everything) has to be charged to your room.
5. If you order food from the beach. Order before you get hungry. We timed it and it took 45 minutes-an hour after we placed our order to get our food.
Things we loved:
1. Except for Carol at the Pool Bar all the other staff was amazing. Helpful and nice.
2. The beach/pool towels are top quality and big.
3. Beach was wonderful. Kept clean and beautiful.
4. The guys working to find chairs/umbrellas for everyone one the beach were hard working, always busy, and was still very nice.
5. Our room was clean & very nice. Out balcony was amazing to view sunset on.
Like I said overall, we loved it. And I would go back at any chance.