Payed over $500 a night for our room and were extremely disappointed for what we had hoped to be a nice resort. We walked into our room that smelled like smoke, the bathroom fan was broken, an active beehive was on our patio, and the dryer was broken. After being shown a smaller room as an alternative at same price we stayed with option 1 hoping it would work out. We were told that the hotel can't control if someone smokes in the room. We headed to beach and walked up to the hotels beach attendants. One had a can of tobacco in his hand and the other guy had a drink. We asked if we could have chairs and they told us just to look for open ones. We then asked for towels and had to get our own at the pool. This is when we discovered how dated and small the pool is. Additionally for an inclusive resort they had very few beach amenities for kids. The beach side service was terrible. You are better off going to another resort or town that understands service and first class hospitality. Don't make the mistake we did!!!!