We have stayed here many times when visiting this part of Florida.
Our suite overlooking the lagoon was lovely although could have done with a thorough clean as there was lots of dust settling into the corners of the walls around the skirting boards.
We only stayed 2 nights and therefore didn't use the restaurants. We had breakfast at First Watch in Sarasota usually opt to go to The Dry Dock Grill for supper but it was closed.We did have one lunch round the pool and this was a little expensive with the set service charge added on.
I never understand the purpose of a daily resort fee or what it means exactly other than to increase the amount of your bill at the end of the stay. Surely once you have paid the room rate and taxes that really is enough.
Yes, this is a super place to stay but we felt it has got rather expensive and would probably not return which is a shame.
- Also Known As:
- Longboat Key Club Hotel
- Longboat Key Club Hotel Longboat Key
- Longboat Key Club And Resort
- Longboat Key Resort
- Longboat Key Hotel
- Longboat Key Club Resort
- Longboat Key Club
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AAA Four-Diamond private beach front resort just off the coast of Sarasota. Elegantly appointed suite accommodations feature a kitchen, washer/dryer, private balcony and twice daily housekeeping. On-site amenities include six restaurants, championship golf, all new Tennis Gardens, Spa, fitness center, marina, year-round Kids Klub and miles of white sand beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel, Olotels, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Resort at Longboat Key Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.