When we arrived our suite was not ready and so we had to wait 1 hour 15 minutes for it, but still we had to change the next day as the suite allocated stunk of cigarette smoke in the living room and the main bedroom, with cigarette ash on the floor by the bed. This was very disappointing as these are non-smoking suite and we received only an apology from the bellboy who helped us move room, but no formal apology. The second suite was much nicer and had a better view. The Tommy Bahama amenities were lovely.
The beach was clean and the sea was warm and inviting. Beach staff were also friendly. The beach is lovely to go in the morning, as well as the pool.
The price of a tennis lesson was not clear, the $25 clinic is a certain times which was not clear and so one tennis lesson came to $80 instead so be sure to fully ask beforehand.
Overall a lovely resort and friendly staff and nice accommodation, would definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AAA Four-Diamond private beach front resort just off the coast of Sarasota. Elegantly appointed suite accommodations feature a kitchen, washer/dryer, private balcony and twice daily housekeeping. On-site amenities include six restaurants, championship golf, all new Tennis Gardens, Spa, fitness center, marina, year-round Kids Klub and miles of white sand beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Resort at Longboat Key Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Longboat Key Club And Resort
- Longboat Key Club Hotel Longboat Key
- Longboat Key Resort
- Longboat Key Hotel
- Longboat Key Club Resort