Stayed at the Sandpiper Inn in July. What a wonderful destination ! Our room #108 was absolutely perfect. We enjoyed a king size bed with a full kitchen and many extras. The television has a dvd player and the Inn offers free wi-fi. The room was very clean with tile throughout. In front of our room was a private patio with a beautiful fountain directly across from it. The fountain came alive each night with the sounds of many frogs - what sweet music ! The Sandpiper is located directly on the beach and what a wonderful beach it is.....very quiet and lovely. Beach chairs are provided. We parked our car and did not move it for our stay. Restaurants are within easy walking distance. This is a perfect spot for those looking for a quiet laid-back beach experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large Studio, 1 & 2 bedroom apartments all fully furnished with outside patios, all ground level, overlooking lush landscaping and/or our beach, fully equipped kitchens. Private beach furnished with loungers, tables, secluded and unspoiled with fantastic views. Restaurants within walking distance, shopping, theatre, arts, tennis courts, golf, biking all close by. Small dogs allowed. Previously known as Riviera Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Sandpiper Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandpiper Hotel Longboat Key
- Sandpiper Motel Longboat Key