After reading someones, faceless , nameless review of the "Riviera Beach Resort " and how they claim to have been decieved by the owners, I am astounded at how low rent some people can be.
If you wanna know what a great place the Riviera is for a wedding just see the September 16th issue of the, "Longboat Key Observer",the cities local newspaper. My wife and I had nothing but an awesome experience when we decided to have our wedding there.
John & Jenny really came through for us in the shadow of hurricane Ivan. Despite the recent power outages and uncertainty of a possible impending disaster, they really went to bat for us and hit a home run!!!
We rented the whole resort for the weekend, for less than some resorts would charge you for a few hours.
I swear to you if we had spent a hundred thousand dollars on a wedding anywhere in the world, it could not have been any more perfect!!!
What an awesome day! We will return to the Riviera for many years to come and enjoy its gardens and unique privacy.
Thank You John & Jenny, for the perfect Wedding day!
Steven and Denise Ellerbe
1410 Ariana Blvd.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large Studio, 1 & 2 bedroom apartments all fully furnished with outside patios, all ground level, overlooking lush landscaping and/or our beach, fully equipped kitchens. Private beach furnished with loungers, tables, secluded and unspoiled with fantastic views. Restaurants within walking distance, shopping, theatre, arts, tennis courts, golf, biking all close by. Small dogs allowed. Previously known as Riviera Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere and Hotwire so you can book your Sandpiper Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandpiper Hotel Longboat Key
- Sandpiper Motel Longboat Key