This is an old time Florida motel, upgraded to be really comfortable today. The landscaping is a touch of Old Florida and the rooms have been updated with comfy couches and new air conditioners (non of the old window units.) It is does not have "luxury appointments" if that is what one desires. No regular maid service. It does have a fabulous beach (with beach towels and lawn chairs) and very friendly innkeepers. I would go back in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large Studio, 1 & 2 bedroom apartments all fully furnished with outside patios, all ground level, overlooking lush landscaping and/or our beach, fully equipped kitchens. Private beach furnished with loungers, tables, secluded and unspoiled with fantastic views. Restaurants within walking distance, shopping, theatre, arts, tennis courts, golf, biking all close by. Small dogs allowed. Previously known as Riviera Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo and Travelocity so you can book your Sandpiper Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandpiper Hotel Longboat Key
- Sandpiper Motel Longboat Key