Felt homey from when we walked through the patio and into our room. Everything modern and clean! Lush vegetation gives you real privacy and no rat race touristy feeling here. Cell phone coverage is lacking in the room, but great on the beach. Why do I care? I'm coming back one day... after my sunburn heals. Enjoy this place guys.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large Studio, 1 & 2 bedroom apartments all fully furnished with outside patios, all ground level, overlooking lush landscaping and/or our beach, fully equipped kitchens. Private beach furnished with loungers, tables, secluded and unspoiled with fantastic views. Restaurants within walking distance, shopping, theatre, arts, tennis courts, golf, biking all close by. Small dogs allowed. Previously known as Riviera Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Sandpiper Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandpiper Hotel Longboat Key
- Sandpiper Motel Longboat Key