Fabulous week at the Diplomat. Location is perfect. Quiet, clean; friendly staff. The beach is very close and the sunset views spectacular. The cost is reasonable and site is close to many stores and restaurants. Highly recommend.
- Also Known As:
- The Diplomat Condominium Beach Hotel
- The Diplomat Condominium Beach Hotel Longboat Key
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Longboat Key, we are set only feet from the beaches of the Gulf of Mexico where you can see dolphins, manatees, the occasional stingray, and various wildlife. The Diplomat Beach Resort is centrally located within minutes of such attractions as Mote Marine Aquarium, Ringling Museum of Art, St. Armands Circle, Marie Selby Botanical Gardens, Sarasota Ballet, Sarasota Jungle Gardens, various theatres, famous restaurants, numerous beaches, kayaking, tours, & cruises, etc.Our 50 units are all individually owned and offer our guests that unique personal touch of home-away-from-home that you just can’t receive from other cookie-cutter resorts. You’ll find many amenities such as a heated pool, multiple tiki huts, and pool side/ beach side sundecks to name a few. All units have full kitchens, full baths, living rooms, and dining rooms in a studio, 1 bedroom, or 2 bedroom floor plan. Unique to our resort is that every unit opens directly to the Gulf Coast beach. No need for elevators, driving, or long walking paths, the beach is right out your back door. We offer Military discounts as well as monthly rate specials. Come begin the vacation you deserve. We look forward to seeing you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your The Diplomat Condominium Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.