We stayed in a minisuite. The room was incredibly large, although severely underfurnished for its size. The bathroom was tiny and the sink was outside the toilet/shower area and in the main room, which was a little odd. The property was beautiful and the stay was a decent value, although breakfast was packaged pastries and left much to be desired.
- Also Known As:
- Lime Tree Bay Hotel Long Key
- Lime Tree Bay Hotel
- Lime Tree Bay Resort Motel Long Key, FL - Florida Keys
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the Keys, 1/2 way from Miami to Key West....Comfortable, reasonable rates a great place to relax and enjoy spectacular sunsets. We are quiet and peaceful. Mini suites with kitchens, large suites with 2 bedrooms and basic standard hotel rooms. Most with a water view. Free parking, free wi-fi and complimentary continental breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, EasyToBook and Venere so you can book your Lime Tree Bay Resort Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.