My boyfriend and I checked in and we had requested a king room but we couldn't have any of those rooms because apparently you have to call the resort to confirm a king room. The must have given us the worst and oldest room at the resort. We sat down on the bed and it creaked so bad I thought it was going to collapse. Definitely past it's used by date. Bathroom was dingy and tile was chipped. The shower was so small if you wanted tho shave I would have been hanging out of it. I toilet was awful. We really wanted to stay and tried to get one of the newer remodeled rooms but were told none available . So we decided to leave then suddenly one of the rooms became available. I don"t recommend a stay here unless you get one of the new rooms. We said hello to the Hilton on Key Largo and had a wonderful time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the Keys, 1/2 way from Miami to Key West....Comfortable, reasonable rates a great place to relax and enjoy spectacular sunsets. We are quiet and peaceful. Mini suites with kitchens, large suites with 2 bedrooms and basic standard hotel rooms. Most with a water view. Free parking, free wi-fi and complimentary continental breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Lime Tree Bay Resort Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lime Tree Bay Hotel Long Key
- Lime Tree Bay Resort Motel Long Key, FL - Florida Keys