We had a bad experience with a hotel in Marathon and found this resort on line. We drove down and checked it out first. We fell in love with it; it is very charming! The sunsets are great especially if you view them from the pool deck. We had a room with 2 double beds on the first floor. The staff are amazing and extremely friendly. We made friends with a couple from Germany - so relaxed and friendly people here...I think it is because of the resorts ambiance. We drove back to Marathon to visit the Turtle Hospital (very nice) and the dolphin center! My husband enjoyed their complimentary kayaks. Breakfast is a small continental such as muffins, bagels, danishes, orange juice and coffee; It was good namebrand muffins/danishes. Most of the guests took their plate back to their room to eat while we at a table just outside the office (only table available). We are definantly comming back here when we return to the Keys!
- Also Known As:
- Lime Tree Bay Hotel Long Key
- Lime Tree Bay Hotel
- Lime Tree Bay Resort Motel Long Key, FL - Florida Keys
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the Keys, 1/2 way from Miami to Key West....Comfortable, reasonable rates a great place to relax and enjoy spectacular sunsets. We are quiet and peaceful. Mini suites with kitchens, large suites with 2 bedrooms and basic standard hotel rooms. Most with a water view. Free parking, free wi-fi and complimentary continental breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, EasyToBook, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Lime Tree Bay Resort Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.