We loved the location! In the middle of the Keys so easy to navigate to other areas. Rooms were very charming. Loved the porch outside our room with the table and chairs. The hammocks were relaxing after a day of exploring. The lady at the front desk was not the nicest and the continental breakfast left a lot to be desired. The coffee machine was not working and no tea options. Bagels were stale. All in all we would go back and hope to do so soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the Keys, 1/2 way from Miami to Key West....Comfortable, reasonable rates a great place to relax and enjoy spectacular sunsets. We are quiet and peaceful. Mini suites with kitchens, large suites with 2 bedrooms and basic standard hotel rooms. Most with a water view. Free parking, free wi-fi and complimentary continental breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Lime Tree Bay Resort Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lime Tree Bay Hotel Long Key
- Lime Tree Bay Resort Motel Long Key, FL - Florida Keys