My husband and I had a two night/three day stay in the "Tree House" suite: their best second-floor suite with a private deck overlooking the gulf, hammock swing, two bedrooms, a kitchenette, huge living room and dining space, and a TV in every room. The property was BEAUTIFUL with hammocks, lounge chairs, and palm trees everywhere. The pool was refreshing and my husband liked the private dock (he spent a good deal of time fishing). Overall, peaceful and relaxing with a gorgeous view, ideal for watching the sunset over the water. The staff was friendly and helpful, our room was always clean and cool. It was great for a couple's stay, but I could tell it was also family friendly and a friend of mine had stayed in the same suite for his bachelor party. Highly recommend this beautiful resort!!
- Also Known As:
- Lime Tree Bay Hotel Long Key
- Lime Tree Bay Hotel
- Lime Tree Bay Resort Motel Long Key, FL - Florida Keys
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the Keys, 1/2 way from Miami to Key West....Comfortable, reasonable rates a great place to relax and enjoy spectacular sunsets. We are quiet and peaceful. Mini suites with kitchens, large suites with 2 bedrooms and basic standard hotel rooms. Most with a water view. Free parking, free wi-fi and complimentary continental breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, EasyToBook and Venere so you can book your Lime Tree Bay Resort Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.